Carmelitemissionaries

St. Francis Xavier Province, India

Thursday, February 14

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

GOD ALONE IS THE REAL VALENTINE

                                                       I will never forget you,

My people
I have carved you
on the palm of My hand
I will never forget you
I will not leave you orphan
I will never forget My own

Does a mother forget her baby,
or a woman the child
within her womb?
Yet even if these forget,
yes even if these forget,
I will never forget My own

                                                                                                                                           (Isaiah 49: 14-16) 


 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son.(John 3:16) 

        This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.(1Jn:4:10)
( Christ died for us while we were still sinners. This demonstrates God's love for us.)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN THE TRUE LOVE OF GOD AND THOSE WHO VALUE EACH PERSON AS GOD'S GIFT.

No comments:

Post a Comment