Carmelitemissionaries

St. Francis Xavier Province, India

Saturday, May 21

                                                             

Congratulations dear Sr. Santi for saying yes to carry out Gods mission in the Family of Carmel



           


                                                           Thank you Lord 

 How can I praise you enough…how can I thank you enough, most loving God  How can I love you enough, is a song that is humming in my heart today as I made my first profession. I stand before our creator with owe for his wonders in my life and I bow before Him with gratitude for his bountiful love and faithfulness to me. I have no words to express but with simplicity and gratitude I say “Thank you Lord for everything.” During my two years of novitiate I experienced the immense love of Jesus, who called me to be his own, in the family of Carmel. I experienced His presence and closeness in every moment of my life. I thank Him for His unconditional love towards me and choosing me to be His instrument and to continue His mission on earth by sharing His love to the people around me. Prayer had been a source of strength for me to face the difficulties and challenges of my life and to become strong in my religious life. I felt Jesus saying to me “I have no hands but yours; I have no feet but yours”. I was moved by this experience and I surrendered myself to Him. Life in the mission also gave me the desire to give myself to the service of others. The pain and struggles of the people helped me to increase my love for mission and to serve them. The commitment and dedication of the sisters also gave me encouragement to be like them. I am grateful to God who called me to work in His vineyard and to abide in His love. I also take this opportunity to thank all the sisters of our province, and my formators who supported and guided me all throughout my formation. Specially I thank Sr. Mini Cyriac, for her constant accompaniment and guidance which helped me to understand the love of God and to grow in my vocation. I thank my Provincial Sr. Philomena Menezes and her councilors who accepted me to become a part of our Congregation. 


 Sr. Santi Mard

No comments:

Post a Comment